Our Reception provides full service which includes:
- reception and registration of guests,
- berth reservations and collection of berthing fees,
- processing of nautical and servicing work orders,
- money exchange,
- ATM, telephone, fax and photocopying services,
- rent-a-car and rent-a-bike services,
- provision of information about your stay in and out of the marina.
The daily weather forecast in four languages and 3-day weather forecast are available at our Reception. In addition, the marina now has its own weather station whose display of weather conditions you can follow on our website and on the info screen located near the marina Reception and Volaria restaurant. When mooring in our marina, you will be welcomed by our experienced linesmen who will take care of the accommodation and safe mooring of your boat and will also provide you with all necessary information regarding your stay inside and outside of the marina in order to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Phone: +385 (0)52 224-034, +385 (0)52 385 395
Fax: +385 (0)52 211-194
Working hours :
On public holidays, public holidays and non-working days from 7:00 a.m. to 14:30 .
Fridays and Saturdays from 07:00 to 20:00.
Break 13:30 - 14:00
Reception Manager: Noemi Kodan
Head of Service : Ognjen Zenzerović
Linesman on duty kontakt : +385 98 297160
VHF channel 17
Harbour Master's Office: channel 16